Location: Redwood City, CA 94062
Remote option: USA or Canada
Are you a highly motivated Test Automation Engineer looking to join a growing team that's excited about being on the cutting edge of human performance innovation?
How You’ll Make an Impact
As a Test Automation Engineer at Athos, you will:
- Lead the automated end-to-end test effort of our products: wearables and data platforms
- Design and implement end-to-end test software for the Athos Training System which includes analog signal conversion to digital, BLE, IOT, iOS Mobile App, REST API and a coaching WebApp
- Design and implement end-to-end test for our Human Performance data platform which includes multiple third party data sources and AI algorithms
- Work closely with a talented team of software engineers to devise and implement test strategies, troubleshoot complex problems and improve the reliability and quality our Athos products
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience with delivery of highly critical and large-scale products
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Excellent knowledge of test automation frameworks for:
- Unit test frameworks such as boost, google, unittest, pytest, nosetest, jest, XCUI etc..
- End to end test frameworks such as robot
- Web test frameworks such as cypress and selenium
- Mobile test frameworks such as XCUI, Appium
- Knowledge of cloud technologies: AWS and/or Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
What We Value:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work both in a collaborative environment, as well as independently
- Well-practiced in Agile Methodologies and how to leverage people, process and tools towards effective causal analysis & defect prevention
- Detail oriented and self-driven
What We Offer:
- Creative, innovative, and collaborative work environment with an empathetic and respectful culture
- Company paid comprehensive benefits for employees: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability. Company pays 65% for family medical and dental.
- Flexible spending account, 401(k)
- Flexible PTO
- Mobile phone service reimbursement
- Love being active and learning how you can improve your movement? You’ll have your own gear and be able to workout with the Athos training system
Our Mission at Athos is to Build Better Athletes and we believe we’re all athletes. Since our founding, we set out to leverage surface electromyography (sEMG) in a wearable form factor to track movement and muscular function anywhere the body is in motion. We have helped thousands of professional and collegiate athletes get more from their workouts. We’ve also expanded our focus to include warfighters in multiple branches of the US military. All of these athletes have one common goal which is to train hard, train effectively and train safely. At Athos, we believe in getting the most out of every workout and enabling all athletes to reach their highest potential!
Athos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!